Last time I checked my Shopify Partner’s account and found that I’ve referred 100 people there. They used Shopify’s based on my recommendation.
Thanks a lot for your love friends and I really owe you all for this. Thanks a ton!
Hello Mr. Ankit
There is a long story behind. To cut long story short see below
- Dont know any shopping cart except free carts which can accept Indian payment gateways.
- Tried to built store on various free platform as well as tried paid one like volusion, godaddy quick shopping cart.
- Design matter a lot. Magento design are not upto the mark. Prestashop, opencart are little bit difficult.
- Tried on testing domains and found not good and not attractive, even visitors are low.
- All in one difficulties faced, Payment gateways, themes, SEO, Design, integration, backoffice difficulties, front office slow server respond, 404 errors, https errors , installation of SSL, installation of indian payment gateway, customer emails getting very late and lots of confusion.
Search internet of various carts and FINALLY found your article. Journey Begins.
Now we started Shopify trial with our testing domain. Found a compatible Premium theme. asked support for help, and they are little bit of slow but they are responsive. Easy back office, fast server respond, SEO friendly, easily manageable. lots of Apps, Indian Payment gateway integration is there. All in one : Best Shopping cart.Far better than any other free or paid shopping carts.
And all it done by your articles which shows a path of smooth journey. Thanks for your articles and suggestions.
Regards FAHAD MALIK
Pretty interesting, isn’t it? Did you giveShopify a try? Do it and I am sure you’ll love it.comments powered by Disqus