Why I liked Asana invitation/sharing widget?
I use Asana for project management. It’s free (upto 25 users) and its minimal interface/concept makes you more productive.
Well, Asana has this really cool invitation/sharing widget for first time users. I really hate sending annoying invitations for new services I found but this one was something different. See image below and let me know if I’m right.
I have tried to explain my points on the image below. I am not really good with graphics but it should work. In short, It was a good work on smart copy and minimal design.
- Focus on different personas (Asana is for photographer, Sales director and for everyone)
- Rational justification with headline – Everyone needs Asana.
- Motivation to help others – Invite your friends so they can get organized now.
- Recommendation message – ‘I’m using Asana and though you might like it as well’.
- Assurance– Just to make sure that your data won’t be shared.
- Clear call to action– ‘Share Asana’ and not typical ‘Invite friends’.
So if you have an app or service which promotes user invitation, time to think again.